By Augusto Fuschini
Augusto Fuschini, engenheiro civil (1843-1911)
Este livro apresenta «A architectura religiosa na Edade Média», de Augusto Fuschini.
- Parte I. Origens Da Architectura Christã
- A Lucta Entre O Paganismo E O Christianismo
- Os Tres Primeiros Seculos Do Christianismo
- As Invasões Dos Barbaros
- Parte Ii. Os Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Latino
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Byzantino
- Acção Reciproca Dos Dois Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Parte Iii. Os Estylos Christãos Definitivos
- Synthese Social Dos Seculos Xi E Xii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Romanico
- A Sé Patriarchal De Lisboa E A Sua Restauração
- Synthese Social Do Seculo Xiii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Ogival
- O Estylo Ogival Entre Nós
- Parte Iv. O Mosteiro De Santa Maria Da Victoria
- Origens E Construcção Do Mosteiro
- O Estylo Architectonico Do Mosteiro
- As Epochas Da Construcção Do Mosteiro
- Descripção Geral Dos Edificios Da Primeira Epocha
- Relação Dos Architectos E Mestres
Read Online or Download A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar architecture books
In Havana past the Ruins, sought after architects, students, and writers established in and outdoors of Cuba research how Havana has been portrayed in literature, track, and the visible arts for the reason that Soviet subsidies of Cuba ceased, and the Cuban country has re-imagined Havana as a vacation spot for overseas travelers and enterprise ventures.
How does the adventure of turning a door deal with, beginning a door from one area to guide into one other, impact us? it truly is no ask yourself that the door, some of the most elemental architectural kinds, has such metaphorical richness. yet even on a only actual human point, the chilly contact of a brass deal with or the sleek of a sliding display supplies upward push to an emotional response, occasionally modest, sometimes profound.
One can examine a spot resembling Allegheny Cemetery in Pittsburgh�s Lawrenceville local and imagine that it encompasses strictly the lifeless. yet a more in-depth glance finds many lives and tales informed in the course of the pages of time by way of those that have lived them. To outline Allegheny Cemetery as easily a spot doesn't do it justice.
As San Juan nears the five hundredth anniversary of its founding, Arleen Pabón-Charneco explores the city and architectural advancements that experience taken position over the last five centuries, remodeling the location from a small Caribbean enclave to a sprawling sleek capital. because the oldest ecu cost within the usa and moment oldest within the Western Hemisphere, San Juan is an instance of the experimentation that happened within the American "borderland" from 1519 to 1898, whilst Spanish sovereignty ended.
- On Frank Lloyd Wright's Concrete Adobe: Irving Gill, Rudolph Schindler and the American Southwest (Ashgate Studies in Architecture)
- Metropolis Berlin: 1880–1940 (Weimar and Now: German Cultural Criticism)
- Sustainability in Architecture and Urban Design
- Proven Ways to Transform Your Thinking (The Architecture of Leadership Book 1)
- East/West: A Guide to Where People Live in Downtown Toronto
- CityU Press: Scientific Feng Shui for the Built Environment - Fundamentals and Case Studies
Extra info for A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition)
A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) by Augusto Fuschini